Claims of Copyright Infringement
Curaytor respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Curaytor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the access or terminate the accounts of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Curaytor’s website, please provide the following information to Curaytor’s Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (“Complaining Party”);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Curaytor to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Curaytor to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Curaytor Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or relating to this website (“Notifications”) can be reached either by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by sending a letter via U.S. Mail to: 745 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111, Attn: Curaytor Copyright Agent.